Lonnie Quinn: 2011 Gentleman of the Year Nominee
Lonnie Quinn had a heck of a 2011. He was nominated during his stellar coverage of Hurricane Irene. Here is his official nomination form:
– Great hair
– Disheveled tie
– Stellar Maddenesque weather report
– Makes Rick feels smarter
– Has commanding knowledge of Irene
– Had his $2300 bike stolen http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/26/cbs-2-meteorologist-lonnie-quinn-has-bike-stole-outside-upper-west-side-gym/
– Said that Chris Wrqggw was a gentleman on air
– Changed his shirt and tie and came back just as strong for the morning news.
– Mary Calvi: When can we finally say Goodbye to Irene?
Lonnie: You can honestly say Goodnight Irene around 6P
– Only CBS2 News talent with a brain
Lonnie has won 10 Emy awards including “Best Weather Anchor” in 2010 & 2011. Before making his mark in NYC, Lonnie dominated the weather in Miami and Charlottesville. This Boston College Alum is on pace to be the greatest weatherman in NYC history.